Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank You!!!

I would like to thank my brother for everything that he has done for me. A lot more meets the eye when other people see him because they don't see the same thing I see in him. He is always there for me and never let me down when it came down to advice with anything. I know as a man to man thing I love you doesn't really comes out that much but from me too you I have mad love for you. If I didn't have you in my life I really wouldn't know what would of happen and I don't even want to imagine that because of all the good times from me saying stuff that didn't make sense at random times, or the time where we would just ride around and listen to life as you would call it. Those times as well as all the other times are thoughts and memories that I will never forget and I would have to thank you for everything that you did for our mom and I will never forget that either, I know that I cant repay you for all the McDonalds that you bought me but hopefully one day you realize that you meant alot to me when you look back on the crazy memories we had....... And shake your head and be like man I love that kid.

No comments: