Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear You,

Dear You,

I want to start off this letter by saying always strive to be your best. Don't worry about the ups and downs your going through right now because at the end of all tunnels there is a light, and when you get to that light you will have the best feeling in the world and will be a better person than before you went in the tunnel. Life is what you want to make out of it, don't believe in what people say you cant make it where you are at or you have to be making this much or you have to be doing this right because the most successful people did it the way they wanted to and didn't listen to other people opinions. You go by what you know and dont listen to any one that is being negative because they will always be someone that will shoot down any dream. You can be whatever you want to be and even know that is a saying please you it as motavation in life. I write this to you because I love you and I know you can do it, Ive been watching you since you was young and grew up with you, so I know you can do it. I want to leave you with this, this is a quote from Micheal Jordan and it says " I can accept failure, but I cant except not trying". Please use this throughout life and once again keep your head up through tought times.....

Much Love,
ME

No comments: