Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne in my eyes is the best rapper because his lyrics are always on point and a rapper he always find ways to re create him self. I also go off of facts, he sold 1 million copies in a week. He is the first rapper to do that. He is also the rapper that created "Bling Bling". He was signed to Cash Money Records at age 11. He also won over 50 awards. Including best new rapper at the BET awards, best rap cd, and best mixtape with the dedication 3. I think that everyone that heates on Lil wayne really dont understand him, or dont really want him to be on top, which isnt a good reason. I think that Lil wayne is the best out there because he can back it up with record sales and with his rap. Even other rappers respect him and knows that he is the best lyrically. And if that dont make you the best then I dont know what does, because if I put the money price on him and what he makes in the year it wouldnt even be right..

No comments: