Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kobe Bryant

I am a die hard Laker fan, and also a die hard Kobe Bryant fan. I know Kobe is one of the best player in history and right now in the NBA. Kobe Bryant has won 3 NBA championship titles, and won his 1 st MVP award last year when he led the Lakers to the finals. I felt that Kobe takes alot of crap because he is always compared to Micheal Jordan, and he is nothing like Micheal Jordan. He is a totally different, and people only compare him because he is the closes person to him. i thimk that Kobe takes alot of crap also because of his incident in 2005 when he got in trouble for cheating on his wife but the way I feel that everyone makes mistakes and that everyone should be forgiving because no one perfect and he only got it bad because he is a superstar and people dont really know him and just hate him and thinks he isnt good in basketball because he did that when really it has nothing to do with basketball. Whatever happens off the court is off the court, I think because of that he got robbed of some MVP's I think that the NBA should judge the MVP on what the player produces on the court not what happens off the court. It isnt fair to the player. I think that Kobe is not consider the best playter in the league now because he has players that are stepping up and doesnt have to carry the load so much. I think at anytime he can go for 50, 60, 70 points but decides not too because he has a team that can also score and make plays. I think Kobe should when MVP this year because they are on a good start and he has them making plays and feeling confident and thats what a superstar do. Make there teammates better and thats what he does, while setting a positive attutide on the court.

No comments: