Monday, December 8, 2008

One Wish!!

If I had one wish then it would probably be to have everyone in a house and food to feed them selves. I always felt bad when I would see those homeless people on TV stations and commercials. I know that some people say that if they have all that time to beg for money then they should get a job but most people dont understand that some of them people have hardcore addictins wether thats drugs or alcohol. It would be so hard for them to do that because their money wouldnt be going towards getting food or a house, they would be spending it on drugs or whatever their addiction would be, I think that they should get people oiff the streets by first helping them out and then teaching them ways to get jobs. I think that kids should be in a house and with food, no one is asked to be in this world so it is unfair to kids that has to be homeless or shipped away from their parents because of the situation that their parents are in. So my wish wouldnt be for money or the newest cars, it would just be that every family would have their own house and food. The only thing that is wrong with the wish is that it is only a wish.....

No comments: